Matthew is a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) and holds a Masters of Psychology from The University of West Georgia. He has a BA in Psychology from Oglethorpe University. He began working as a therapist in 2015 and has been working at Substance Abuse treatment centers since February of that year and in a private practice setting since 2017.
His resume includes working in a variety of settings with clients ranging from adolescents to geriatrics. Some of his work experience includes:
- Providing individual and group therapy in the Opioid Treatment Program at Southside Medical Center
- Working with individuals and couples in a Private Practice setting at Pathways Center for Psychotherapy
- Providing individual and group therapy for dual diagnosis clients at Alliance Recovery Center
- Leading Mindfulness groups for addiction and trauma at Alliance Recovery Center
- Volunteering with the homeless through Kashi Atlanta’s Street Meals program
- Volunteering with Veterans through the Just Listening program
Matthew formed his own LLC in 2017 and is happy to be joining Perimeter Therapy Associates, LLC in 2018.
Areas of Specialty: