Professional Counselor (LPC) in the State of Georgia. He received his Bachelor of Science degree from Georgia College & State University, Master of Education in Special Education from Georgia Southwestern State University, Master of Arts in Professional Counseling from Richmont University, and Education Specialist in School Counseling from Valdosta State University. He provides client-centered care through an open, supportive, and non-judgmental approach where clients can address concerns and discover solutions. Michael specializes in depression, anxiety, anger problems, adjustment issues, childhood trauma, behavior problems, men’s issues, substance abuse, and spiritual issues.
Michael’s resume includes:
- Individual counseling with children, adolescent, and adults in both inpatient and outpatient settings.
- Team Leader for Crisis Services at Oconee Regional Medical Center Emergency Department
- Group counseling with youth and adults in both residential and outpatient settings
- Family counseling
- Providing Alcohol & Drug Treatment, and Anger Management for court mandated adolescents and adults
- Providing Domestic Violence Intervention Services for individuals appointed through the courts
Areas of Specialty: