Heather is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) and holds a Masters of Social Work from The University of Pennsylvania. She has a BA in Psychology from Wake Forest University. She began working as a therapist in 1994 and has been working in a private practice setting since 2000.
Her resume includes working in a variety of settings with clients ranging from adolescents to geriatrics. Some of her work experience includes:
- Providing individual and group therapy in the inpatient psychiatric unit at Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Working as an outpatient therapist for the University of Pennsylvania’s Employee Assistance Program
- Providing individual and group therapy for seniors at The Philadelphia Geriatric Center
- Leading a team of therapists at South Fulton Medical Center’s inpatient rehabilitation unit
- Counseling pregnant teens at The Los Angeles Free Clinic
- Contracting as an outpatient therapist at Jewish Family and Career Services in Atlanta
- Providing therapy with The Atlanta Behavior Therapy Clinic in Roswell
Heather formed her own private practice in 2002 and expanded to form Perimeter Therapy Associates, LLC in 2010.
Areas of Specialty: